Monday, June 28, 2010

Comments 4 Kids 2

Miss T's Classroom


MARY'S MAGICAL BLOG

My response:
Mary,
That sounds like a great book. I had a best friend move when I was 12 and we felt like running away too. The good news is I am now 34 (really old, I know) and she is still one of my best friends, 800 miles away. I am taking a class at the University of South Alabama and we are learning to help our students create blogs. Yours is excellent! I also enjoyed your post telling me why I should read your blog. Keep up the good work.


I then read a later post by Mary Pools Day where she writes about the fun she and her friends had visiting the pool on February 11th.

My response:

That sounds like such a fun day! Do you know what happened in Mobile Alabama on February 11th this year? It SNOWED, and it NEVER snows in Mobile. Isn’t that funny that you were swimming with your friends while we played in the snow.

Kimberly Tharp
EDM 310
University of South Alabama

1 comment: