Friday, July 16, 2010

PLN

I finally feel ready to post regarding my PLN. I am using my iGoogle page to organize my PLN. There are a number of blogs I am following, primarily authors of videos and posts we have responded to over the last 7 weeks. My new twitter account is up and running. My facebook, calendar, and gmail all feed to my iGoogle page also, while my Delicious account is filling up with links I have found and plan to revisit again.

...I may be adding to this post frequently. Twitter might just change my life as an educator. EDM 310 opened my eyes to a whole new world of educators collaborating towards common goals, and twitter just kicked that into hyperdrive. In less than two days I have corresponded with dozens of people, explored fascinating new blogs, googled and investigated fascinating webinars and conferences such as NZ google barcamps (fascinating) and the like. And things move and change so quickly. I drag myself away from the computer, wondering what's going on there while I am away. Time will tell whether this is life changing or a short term fad for me (I hope it's the former).

1 comment: